My name is Benedicte M. Lerche. I am the owner of BiochemNordic.
My passion for health and especially the implication of thyroid function in disease stems from my own health story.
About 15 years ago I found out I had low thyroid function (hypothyroidism), which came about after a period of stress and flu infections.
Since thyroid function is the key determining factor in cellular energy production, almost all bodily functions are affected by hypothyroidism.
I suffered from some of the typical symptoms of low thyroid function, such as extreme fatigue, digestive issues, headaches, blood sugar problems, thinning of the hair, skin problems as well as allergies. You can read more about symptoms of hypothyroidism here.
With the brillant work of Dr. Ray Peat I quickly regained my health!
I owe my journey back to health to the brilliant work of Dr. Ray Peat, who's health principles I have applied into my own life for about 15 years. As a BiochemNordic member you can read my health story, and how doctor Ray Peat's advice helped me by clicking here!
Regarding my academic background:
I have a M.Sc in Biochemistry from Copenhagen University and a PhD in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering from the Technical University of Denmark. My education has given me a broad knowledge of the physiology and biochemistry of the human body and science in general.
A BiochemNordic membership cost 5 USD per month, with an enrollment fee of 55 USD. Upon signing up you are giving immediate acces to all the services listed below.
- My health journey
- Full access to all 17 modules of BiochemNordic's online program.
- Diet help - Meal examples and recipes of a Ray Peat inspired diet.
- Information on reliable OTC natural thyroid support supplements.
- Access to purchase of practitioner only thyroid support supplements.
- Dosage guide to Ray Peat relevant supplements.
- BiochemNordic interview on thyroid health
- Free 15 introduction call
- Access to individual counseling sessions
- Access to new health information - continuously added
You can read more about the membership services here!
Become a BiochemNordic member here!
Before using any of BiochemNordic's services please read the disclaimer here!