BiochemNordic’s hypothyroid treatment program teaches you how to overcome symptoms of low thyroid function and hormonal imbalances.
The program consists of 17 modules and is based on the amazing research of Dr. Ray Peat, a leading expert on how to use food and lifestyle to support thyroid function. You will learn about Dr. Ray Peat’s health principles and how to heal your thyroid function the best way!
This health program is not just another quick fix, instead, it is built on a deep understanding of how the body works on the biochemical level.
I have used the health principles of Dr. Ray Peat to overcome my own hypothyroidism and hormonal problems, and I continue to be amazed at how this lifestyle positively impacts my health. As a thyroid expert and after much research, I can say that Dr. Ray Peat’s thyroid healing method is superior to other methods out there!
With this program, I aim for you to overcome your low thyroid function and fundamentally change your diet and lifestyle the same way I did!
The health recommendations presented in this hypothyroid treatment program are very different from other advice, and thus there will be a learning curve where you change your opinions of health, hormones, and diet completely.
So if you are ready to overcome your low thyroid function, improve your hormonal balance and fight aging and inflammation, this program is for you!
The hypothyroid treatment program is packed with information and aims for you to understand your body so you can take control of your health.
The hypothyroid treatment program teaches you:
- Why good thyroid function and cellular energy production is so important for your health.
- What happens if your thyroid function drops and why it leads to a low energy state with symptoms.
- Which food should be avoided because they suppress thyroid function.
- A thyroid promoting diet, containing good quality foods that support thyroid function naturally.
- What fats are suitable for a thyroid promoting diet, and what fats and oils should be avoided as they powerfully suppress your thyroid function.
- What types of carbohydrates are important for keeping the thyroid function up.
- Which protein sources are best for the thyroid function.
- Why your body needs sugar and how good sugars can increase your metabolism by about 25 %
- The truth about sugar craving and how sugar affects fungus infections.
- The truth about cholesterol and why you should not fear this life necessary molecule
- Why salt is necessary for your health especially if you are low thyroid.
- What causes food intolerances, and how you can work on overcoming them.
- How to keep your digestion healthy and avoid bacterial overgrowth of the intestines.
- About common allergens that are found in even organic foods but should be avoided.
- What nutritional supplements can be beneficial for your hypothyroid recovery and which should be avoided as they are seriously harmful to good health.
- About how red light therapy can benefit the hormonal balance.
- Crucial information on thyroid replacement therapy and which of these therapies are superior to others.
- How the natural hormones; progesterone and pregnenolone plays such an important part in health.
Table of content - hypothyroid treatment program
Low cellular energy state
High cellular energy state
- Cellular energy
- Symptoms of low thyroid function
- Low thyroid function & stress hormones
- Anti-thyroid substances
- Foods containing thyroid hormone
- What are fats?
- Essential oils?
- Dangerous effects of PUFA
- Avoiding PUFA’s
- Saturated fats
- PUFA Detoxification
- Recommended fats
- Importance of cholesterol
- Cholesterol & heart disease
- What are carbohydrates?
- Low blood sugar
- The problem with starch
- Fructose & blood sugar
- Bad carbohydrates
- Good carbohydrates
- Recommended carbohydrates
- What are proteins?
- Low quality proteins
- High quality proteins
- Potato protein
- Mushroom protein
- Other nutrients
- Protein & blood sugar
- Recommended proteins
- Good meals
- Stable blood sugar
- Importance of salt
- Salt improves sleep
- Recommended salt and spices
- Benefits of coffee
- Alcoholic drinks
- Recommended beverages
- Intestinal health
- Digestion & antimicrobial fibers
- Recommended antimicrobial fibers
- Understanding food intolerance
- Overcoming milk intolerance
- Sugar & yeast infection
- Sugar & diabetes
- Allergy & migraines
- Sugar cravings
- Carrageenan and other thickeners and fillers
- Sulfites in food and medicine
- Food versus supplements
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B
- Importance of calcium
- Sources of calcium
- Alkali minerals
- Vitamin D & K
- Charcoal, sulfur & cascara
- Harmful supplements
- Damage of darkness
- Curative wavelengths
- Light therapy lamps
- The thyroid system
- When to take thyroid?
- Blood tests for thyroid function
- Determine your thyroid function
- The problem with pure T4 medication
- Natural desiccated thyroid (NDT)
- Natural versus synthetic thyroid
- Strength conversion
- Thyroid dosage
- How to take thyroid?
- Finding your optimal dosage
- Protective hormones
- Benefits of pregnenolone
- Benefits of progesterone
- Anti-stress effects of pregnenolone and progesterone
A short hypothyroid treatment program
In addition to the full version of the hypothyroid treatment program, a short version is also available. This short version contains the thyroid diet advice of the full program presented in a concise and simplified way, omitting all the biochemical explanations.
If you have no prior knowledge of Dr. Ray Peat’s research, it can be difficult to understand the thyroid diet advice of the short program, as you will lack all the background of Dr. Ray Peat’s thyroid healing method.