Are you tired of all the diets out there, that tells you to eat strange foods without any good explanation or scientific background, then continue reading?
According to Dr. Ray Peat, the gap between the body’s resources and the demands placed on it from the environment creates disease!
Thus harmful degenerative processes occur instead of repair and healing when there is a lack of cellular energy production.
Our diet recommendations support the energy productive systems of the body, meaning thyroid function/metabolism.
BiochemNordic’s hypothyroid treatment program provides information and easily understandable explanations on which foods support the body’s thyroid function, and which food directly suppress the cellular energy production. Our diet recommendations are based on the revolutionary research f Dr. Ray Peat
BiochemNordic’s hypothyroid treatment program teaches you about our thyroid supportive diet, you will learn:
- Why sugar is necessary for a healthy metabolism.
- What types of carbohydrates and sugars are best for thyroid function
- What oils directly harm your body’s thyroid function.
- What types of fats are supportive of cellular energy production.
- How much protein your body needs in order to keep the liver healthy.
- What types of protein is best for your metabolism.
- How to combine food to optimize and stabilize your blood sugar.
- What types of supplements are helpful in an energy supportive lifestyle.
- And much much more…………
You can learn more about BiochemNordic’s hypothyroid treatment program and see the whole table of content here!
BiochemNordic’s diet guides help you implement our thyroid supportive diet into your daily routine. The diet guides include meal examples and protein and calcium guides that teach you how to get enough of these anti-inflammatory nutrients into your daily diet. Learn more about our diet guide here!